How to practice sustainable agriculture
in college and still have time to study.

Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Time to Be Vegan



As I'm re-watching Forks Over Knives, my ear starts to hurt, and I wonder if that's my body's way of telling me to adopt a vegan diet. I will admit that I do drink a lot of cow milk and do eat almost 2 egg whites every day. This documentary proposes that a vegan diet will rid you of any diseases that your body has, so I am going to try it. Luckily I'll have all summer to try recipes and see just how easy or hard it will be to transition from vegetarian to vegan. It'll be my own version of Super Size Me but rather the opposite. I'll let you know what changes, if anything! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always open to suggestions and feedback! Thanks! :)