How to practice sustainable agriculture
in college and still have time to study.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sweet Tooth

I am ashamed to say that I have the largest sweet tooth of anyone in this whole entire world. Seriously! When I was 3 years old, I remember sneaking down into the kitchen at midnight to eat spoonfuls of Nesquik powder. So, being a vegan is very challenging because there aren't many common vegan candies out there. With the help of PETA's resources, I was able to find a few... There is hope for you sweet-toothers!




Certified Vegan Candies:

Airheads
Big League Chewing Gum
Brach’s Star Brites
Dots
Dum Dums
Jolly Ranchers
Sour Patch Kids – 5 pound bag $19.50.
Swedish Fish

Source:


I also promised that there were vegan gummy bears so here they are. They are so fruity and delicious! The one drawback is that these are pretty expensive, so I only buy them in moments of crises (like final exams) or as a special treat (like getting a B+ on a calculus test). 
Price comparison:  $8.99 per pound (16 oz.) at a bulk store or $5.05 for 9 oz of Sunridge Farm Gummy Bears vs. 5 pound bag of Sour Patch Kids for $19.50.



Funny Comics (credit given to each source online)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always open to suggestions and feedback! Thanks! :)